Thursday, December 16, 2010




Went Kl on saturday morning.freaking didnt sleep for the whole night.got la about 8.15 till 8.27 then prepared to go KL with family. Night,went to celebrite grandma's brother birthday at the restaurant next to our hotel.

Day 2, Went lot 10 to ate >then timesquare to shop>Hotel>photo taking>Hotel>sleep

Day3, went to ate breakfast with my sisters,cousins and maids at the hotel then went shopping to get my new schoolshoe,one superman shirt and etc i forgot liao>headed to Genting.Spend about 30mintues going up the mountain before we reach.the weather was kinda cold.Thai food for dinner(Y)then arcade.

Day 4,Went to themepark(Indoor&Outdoor)to play. sueysuey play the Topgun(Space shot),make until my neck.then pain like hell.cant put my head straight-.-lucky got the thing to paste then the next day okay liao.

Day 5,Dad bought breakfast for us then we woke up about 10plus then eat>headed to eat lunch>Back to someone's house then i and my cousin and co headed to JB while my parents and sister headed back to singapore.Night: Chat on Msn with Snoopy then went Kbox about 12 with cousin's mum and return at 3.

Day 6,woke up about 10.30am and went saloon with my cousin's mum to reborn my hair while she perm her hair.everything done at 5 then back to her Aunt's house to eat dinner then back to singapore.


Argh!!shag sia.wondering if i did the right thing.Imy so much do you know?sorry for what i did to disappoint you.i didnt know it would be worsen after i said all this.Sorry for not saying it earlier.Its kinda late to say all right now.Tomorrow,less than 24 hour.i know that its really hard for you to change your mind.i know the answer le.but i wont give up so fast.i would try my best.we have walk so far but just by what i did everything ended.I think that its not zhi de lor.but i really did a mistake that not everyone accept me.i though you will accept it that why i tell you.i didnt know this would happen.I really want you badly.I dont wanna lose you.