Friday, December 24, 2010


Wtf?!haha.i drew this.Okay.My art seriously fail!wanted to draw snoopy and this is what i drew.Laughs!Sorry that i didnt drew a nice snoopy like margaret's.But at least i tried my best.my art kept fail de.but one day i will draw the snoopy as nice as her.Lastly,keep those comment to yourself(:


Merry Christmas to all!(: I bet this Christmas is the best so far in my life!hehe.Recieve sms from Snoopy straight 12 just now.Damn happy de you mei you?haha.Lols!Okay,going to celebrite Christmas later at night at someone's house.




Yesterday went orchard to take some picture.Didnt upload as i'm not inside lots of picture.Didnt have the mood leh.Also dun know why=x.okay,abit sot la ytd.haha.

Today,went lot one to change my new school bag(: Currently,same bag as snoopy.HAHA!(: