Friday, February 17, 2012



I miss your irratating cool face whenever u see a mirror.I miss yours irratating+nagging voice.It's not gonna happen anymore.I miss you,I miss u this bastard.For the past few days,days was really horrible for me.I break down almost all the time whenever i think of you by looking at your picture,missing u in my mind or even closing my eyes.You will always appear....I filled my life with guys sms but there isn't any help.I need you the most....Exam was horrible and whenever i completed my exam tears will always start to drop like running tap.Everynight,i cried more than two hours for you,hugging my phone in my arm to sleep. Will you come back to me?i want to because i really love you.Without u life is really useless...I don't know if we should be back together as polytechnic life is starting and there are more chiobu there.Shall give u a chance to take a look first.Gna wait for you to come back.Even you don't,i'm gonna at least stalk you and see how's ur life.I miss you kenneath yong wei xiang:(